Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

Personification poem

The lonely tree cries the
coconut down. It’s only  
friend is the water. He
wished that he had
another companion.
Walt: write a paragraph using personification     
 

I hear kids laughing, birds begging for more, the waves crashing on the seashore. I see all the birds flapping around all the little treasure that is dreading to be found. The steaming sand blew into the dancing water. The waves come in and hug the sand. The wind whispered to the trees.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Zain,

WoW! I really enjoyed reading your personified poem because I thought you had some really good ideas like "The trees crying the coconuts down." Maybe I could use that in my writing next time if you don't mind! How long did it take you to write your poem?

Post a Comment