Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Winter learning journey day 5 activity 1

All alone in a forest !!! 

As I stare at strange looking trees I lost track of curious Kiwi. First I look around my surroundings to see if they are nearby. The sun was being blocked by the big trees. So I had no light to see where the others were at. I could hear foot steps, pt pt pt... I follow the sound and it took me to a apple tree. I looked at the ground and it was like a army of apples falling of  the tree. I lost Curious Kiwi now I lost the track, maybe if I call my friends they might come back for me. Battery down... I raged so hard that I threw my phone in the army of apples. I had no time to look for my phone because Curious Kiwi likes to move fast other wise it will be to late to visit the other place. I screamed out loud like a girl and it echoed back to me. I felt so lost, 20 minutes walking in circles around the reserve I realized that I was the only on here because Curious kiwi would have been gone by now. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Zain!

I love that you left us wondering at the end whether you made it out safe or not... It leaves your reader wanting to know more - was it a good ending? Was it a bad ending? But we'll never know!

Nice work Zain!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Thanks I have not been active because at the moment im in Fiji and the internet here is really bad so i had to buy a pcoket wifi modem so thats why im not active.

Unknown said...

Hey Zain,

Oh nice! I hope you're enjoying your holiday and I'm sure Fiji has much better weather that we're having!

That's fine! You've almost finished anyway - do you think you'll get to finish it before the end for the holidays?

Nicky :)

daniel said...

Hello Zain
You wrote a great story. I like how you had your phone but it ran out of battery. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment