Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey day 7 bonus activity

What A Amazing Week!
I found this week one of my best weeks. i have learned so much about New Zealand I have lived here for 6 years and I din't know about the Otago Rail trail. I liked visiting the hot pools and I loved about how I got lost in the forest but I was a bit scared when I imagined if I came on the first boat to New Zealand. This was the craziest road trip with my friend bloggers and Curious Kiwi, I have explored so much within a week and I have had such a fun time blogging these activities I cant wait till my next Learning Journey!


#Keep New Zealand beautiful!

Phew I just had enough GB in my pocket wifi to finish this journey.

6 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi Zain,

I'm one of the commenters for the Winter Learning Journey. I'm glad to see your eagerness and gratitude towards completing the Winter Learning Journey programme. It's great to see that! And you've shared a geniuinely nice relection of the programme.

Keep it up!

-Willy

jolie said...

Kia Ora Zain

Amazing work. I just want to say a big congratulations on finishing the winter learning journey. You should be very proud of yourself. Have a great holiday and see you in term 3 :)

Jolie

Unknown said...

Hello Zain
I have really like reading your blog posts. I am surprised you got them finished considering that you are in Fiji. Any way congratulations. Would you do this again?

daniel said...

Hello Zain
Great job on completing all of the winter learning journey activities. You did a amazing job on every single one of them. Well done.
Daniel

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Zain
Congratulations for completing all the winter activities. This made me remember about when I joined the winter learning journey but I forgot to register. Did you enjoy doing all these activities?

Unknown said...

No I didn't enjoy doing these activities. I didn't have to but I wanted to keep learning in the holiday so I don't forget. I only got books for the prize Lol.

Post a Comment