Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

I am a...

Screenshot 2017-06-02 at 12.19.54 PM.png
Walt: Write a story about a sports equipment.
Greeting sir! I am a soccer boot. I am just a copy of the boot that a famous soccer player named Paul Pogba wears. My trip to New Zealand was a very  rough trip. Then I got taken off the box and got put on display. Customer walks by me, some stared and some even tried me on but put me back.

After about 2 weeks another person tried me on. He looked at the price tag underneath me. Two hundred and ninety nine Dollars and it's 50% off. After about 3 minutes he gives it a good grin and he picks me up and takes me to the counter and bought me. I was so excited until he threw me inside his car. The stench coming from the socks and the clothes all scrambled around the seat But I was ok with the mess inside the car.

After a while he carries me inside his gigantic house. He takes me out of the box and puts me in his boot collection. I say hello to the other boots but they didn’t reply. I shuffled my way closer to them and I turned them around. I was in a shock after I see their condition. After a day he picks me up and places me inside his bag. I wondered where I was off too. Then he puts me on and gets ready. I question myself what could this be for. Then he goes up to a group of people.

He shows me to everyone and everyone says that boot is amazing! Then he runs on the field and stretches. I knew I was going to participate in a soccer game. Everything was ready my owner gets in position ready to run off to intercept the ball. Prrrr! And the game starts!! The crowds cheering for my owner’s team Real Madrid. After sixty minutes I can’t function with all the mud in the way. Somehow I kept up until full time.

Once I got =-po9home with my owner he throws me in the cupboard. Now I knew why the boots never replied and why they were all rusty, mouldy and still muddy. I wrote this letter for my friends and family if you find this letter please deliver this back at England.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zain its me Lorenzo I go to Tauranga Boys Collage and i play soccer for the school my team is the second best in the school do you still play soccer.

Anonymous said...

Yes I do and I play for ellerslie AFC and Wellington phoenix Youth group.

Post a Comment