Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Matariki/Reflection on the past

Walht: create a story.

My past is really amazing. I have achieved so many things and i have been progressing really well. Here are some stuff that I have really been shining in.

I have improved in my studies especially my maths. My latest results in maths was a 4a and for me that is incredible. My strength isn’t maths that's why I always have a big smile on my face when it's maths time.  Now hopefully I get a even better result in the future.

I have rather improved in my gaming more than my school work. I Play games every weekends because I have to study in the week days. One of my favourite things to do is play games And i'm kind of a addicted at playing games and playing at the arcade. I'm not attempting to do better but I kind of want to decrease the amount of games i'm playing, actually nevermind.

Soccer!! Soccer/football is my favourite sport to play. I practice almost everyday for my next match. I have matches every saturdays and trainings every Wednesday. My team is still unbeaten and that is a big achievement to get. Hopefully my team stays unbeaten for the whole season. It's most likely not going to happen. I have also scored 12 goals this season so I'm not that confident i'm going to get a trophy this year. I Have gotten the top scorer trophy 2 years in a row.. I should be going for 32 goals in this season but the matches are much harder than last year. I have improved a lot within my season.


This last six months in this year have been amazing. I have achieved so many things I couldn’t fit them all in. I am now aiming even higher of what I have improved within this 6 months. Hopefully we stay unbeaten in soccer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment