Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Dreydon and Kate's visit














On Wednesday our class had 2 guest. names were Dreydon and Kate, Kate was the one who was the author and Dreydon did a special 80km walk for us and donated $4,600 for our school.


They had even planned to do a presentation for us. Their goal was to complete the walk within 24 hours, and their goal was S.M.A.R.T In the presentation they had taken some photos when they were walking on the great Hillary Trail. Few minutes later they asked us to share our goals and it had to be S.M.A.R.T goal. S.M.A.R.T stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timed.


I had three extremely hard goals one was, to quickly answer all the questions within 5 seconds in maths. Two was, to get fit for Sports Camp, and three was to be a famous soccer player in Real Madrid.


Dreydon Has Inspired me to don’t give up on my goal. I think Dreydon has inspired
Everyone.


It was finally their time to go, we took a class picture with them too. Today we received a special package. All of us was thinking what could it be. Then Mrs RamKalawan Opened it and found out there were pineapple lumps as a thank you gift from them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Zain

I have read your story I really liked how you typed down what S.M.A.R.T means. I have written about Dreydon too but unfortunately I couldn't be there. Sure there were some mistakes but overall I really enjoyed reading your story about Dreydon and kate's visit. Did you enjoy the pineapple lumps?

Post a Comment