Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Matching Metaphors

Screenshot 2016-07-29 at 11.03.06 AM.png
Walt: Match metaphors with their meaning in sport and nonsport activities

Yesterday in my writing time we had to match metaphors with a group of 4. I had Tane in my group and Huntah, Havea and me at the side. We had to match each sport metaphor than we had to match a non sport metaphor. Our group got them all of them correct. The metaphors were really useful for the narrative that we did after the metaphor activity. I used “What a fast finish” in my story. I had great fun matching metaphors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Zain
I think it is great that our group got all of the answers correct.I thought at least we would of gotten one answer wrong but we didn't. Did you struggle?

Unknown said...

No not much because I had already did it with mrs Ramkolowan.

Post a Comment