Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Being good with money

Screenshot 2017-02-28 at 12.50.19 PM.png

Today we had a woman from ASB bank. Her name is Anina. She taught us about saving money. There were 5 teams and 4 children in each of them, we had $2000 given to us to start with. I was with Heather, Havea and Mya. Our group leader was Heather because she was the most responsible on there. We played a game about going to Fiji my home country. We had 3 options every time we did something. Mya was our dealer. And me and Havea were just deciding what to pick from those three options. At the ending we had a total of 700$ left.we came last! At the starting the woman said to put your hands together. I had my left thumb over my right thumb. And she said I will be bad in making decisions. And I kind of am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment