Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My way to heaven



        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

4b
4a - strand
4p - number
4b
Below
Maths: I had accelerated in term 2 then in term 3 my results went back to 4b in maths. The reasons of me not accelerating is because the problems are getting much harder. Previously most of the questions were level 4 in the level 4-5 but now my teacher has looked for harder questions and the number of level 5 questions has raised. By the end of the year I want to get 4a or a 5. I will have to pay attention the the teacher and practice more harder questions.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

4b
4a
4a
At
Reading: I have accelerated from a 4b to a 4a. I have maintained 4a from term 2 and i'm really happy. I have achieved a 4a because I have done more independent activities. I will like to have a 5 at the end of the year. I need to do more skimming and scanning.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

4b
April 3a
4b
3p
below
Writing: I have maintained 4b from term 1 but in term 3 I got a 3p. I still need a better understanding of a explanation. I would like to get a 4 by the end of year. Next term I will need to work harder on is to have a better choice of words. I also need to check if my sentence make sense.

I think i'm not happy in all of my results even reading!

1 comments:

lucky Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Zain
I have also uploaded something like this but a little less writing and you also might want to make your picture a little bit smaller because it is to big. What was the most favorite subject out of these three?

Post a Comment