Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Prototec T4W3

Screenshot 2017-10-31 at 9.28.37 AM.png

Screenshot 2017-10-31 at 9.28.19 AM.png
Today I did a timed stage 7 basic facts test. I got 90%. I think I need to do better and get a 97 percent . I      got a 95 percent when i did this last term but i have dropped five percent. I think I need to quickly answer all    the factors of a number given. I would like to get a 90 percent in stage 8 but my highest in stage 8 is 62 percent  and im proud of that because stage 8 is very difficult.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Zain,
What a wonderful paragraph that is it's just amazing. It reminds me about my basic fact test that I did this morning. I got 93 percent on stage 5. I wasn't happy about it because I wanted to get 93 percent on stage 7/8. Did you enjoy the basic fact test.

Unknown said...

I actually did not enjoy my basic facts test because I was extremely focused to get all the questions right. I messed up on several questions because the time was pretty fast. How about you, did you enjoy your basic facts test?

Unknown said...

No really!

Post a Comment