Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Silhouette cabbage tree - Te Taiao o Tāmaki

Screenshot 2017-03-21 at 2.29.38 PM.png

Last week we made a silhouette cabbage tree. We had a choice of drawing cabbage trees or a bulrushes. We found the cabbage tree and bulrush on the banks of Omaru Creek so we decided to do art on this. As you can see my one isn’t top quality but it works for me. We first painted the pink and the orange. Then I drew the cabbage trees then we painted them black. Have you been to Omaru Creek?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Zain
I am really impressed with your cabbage tree art it looks amazing, even better than mine. I have also did one quite familiar compared to yours. How do you feel about your own art?

Unknown said...

I feel that my artwork is bad and I forgot to paint in a branch.

Unknown said...

Hello Zain,
I loved the way you drew your silhouette cabbage tree! I have drawn one as well though and I really enjoyed making it! Are you impressed with your art?

Post a Comment