Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Simple Machines: Pulley toy











On thursday we got a assignment to make a toy but not any toy. We could make a pulley toy or a toy with a wheel and axle. I made a pulley toy. I was suppose to make a car but i changed it on sunday 2am and I made a pulley. On one side you have to pull the string then the other side comes up.

Stuff I needed:
Hanger
Toilet roll / something with both sides opening
string
paper box or anything to pull
tape if needed

steps:
1. Cut the middle of the hanger.

2. Put both sides of the hanger in each of the sides of the toilet roll.

3. Tape the toilet roll if loose.

4. Tie the string around a object e.g like a car and from the other side you pull and there's your toy. Its boring but I tried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Namaste Zain,
I can see you simple machine. My machine was a well and it was worse than your. Well done for making something better than mine. Do you think your machine is better than mine?

Post a Comment