Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Glossary and White fly trap











Today I did 4 activities and I chose this to post on my blog. I made a advertisement for Atractem - whitefly trap. You can get if for $12.99 and it is sold at your nearest bunnings warehouse. I also chose A glossary about 6 eco friendly word. It took a really long time. I made a glossary because it was a fun activity to do, I learnt new definitions of things that I did not know. I made a Atractem - White Fly trap because I love making advertisement look creative and amazing. While making the advertisement I learnt what is a attractem and information about it. Do you need a Atractem in your garden?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kia Ora Zain,
I think the two activities that you chose was incredible. I think the first activity is very hard to do but I did the same thing because it matched my goal. How long did it take you to make the two activities?

Unknown said...

The two activities took at least about 1 hour. What activities did you choose?

Post a Comment